Sunday, January 22, 2012

catch-up

I have been behind on posting pictures/videos and tidbits about Hailey:



Here is one video that I took just before we moved.  Hailey loves to sit by the dogs' bowls while they eat and feed them, one little piece of food at a time.  For some reason this video turned out really dark, but you can still get the idea! 






Also, I posted this one on Facebook but Bonnie doesn't have it, so here you go Bonnie!  This is one I got of Hailey playing with the doorstop.  We have these in all of the rooms in the house, including the bathroom, and usually as soon as I take her out of the tub she will run right over to it (butt naked) and flick it, then start laughing.  She is quite the character!








She just learned to say "quack quack" when you ask her what a duck says.  Actually, she says "cack cack".  It's so cute.  She also loves to give high-fives.



For the past few days she has been carrying around this same babydoll everywhere she goes.  It's the first toy she goes over and picks up from her room.  The funny thing is, she has another one exactly like this one but it's a boy in blue clothes, and she only carries around the girl doll.  We wonder if that means this baby is a girl??   










Here is a hilarious story:  Yesterday morning, the three of us were sitting in the living room, talking and playing, and Hailey goes behind the couch.  The little spot where she went is in the corner, between the wall and the back of the couch.  Anyway, Jamie and I didn't think anything of it, figuring she was going back there to get a toy or something, so we kept on talking.  About 5 minutes later she walked back over to us, and we both smelled poop.  So, apparently she needed a quiet private spot to concentrate on doing her business.  We couldn't stop laughing and have been talking about that all day.  Too funny! 



She loves Dora the Explorer and Bubble Guppies.  Here is a video of her watching Dora:




Another thing she has been doing for a while is tickling your feet.  This is a really short video of her doing it.  I will have to try and get a better one, because she does it all the time now if your feet are up on the couch.






Sadly I don't have any pictures to post from Christmas because my camera was packed in a box somewhere but I had no idea where.  Sara took some for me on her camera so I will post a few of those when I get them.


There is this really cool place called the Discovery Place that my friend here Sayra introduced me to.  She has a daughter 2 weeks older than Hailey and we took them there last week.  It was SO cool!  Here are a few pictures from there:















And lastly, here is Hailey modeling her "big sister" shirt from Karl, Sara & Skylar, as well as her monkey face!








I think that is everything for now.  I will do a better job of posting more frequently, especially now since we have moved! 

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment