So Camden has been in his helmet for 50 days. Hard to believe. It has really flown by.
His head is making major changes! It's really amazing.
Here is a reminder of what his head looked like before we started treatment, around Christmas:
And these are "in-progress" pictures that I took this afternoon after his appointment:
I am just realizing that this picture has a shadow at the back of his head which makes it hard to see the results so far, but if you look closely you can tell how much rounder it is.
Profile. I wish I had taken some "before" profile pictures but I didn't. But here you can see how the flatness on the back right side of his head has really filled out.
Little stinker kept turning around trying to cheese for the camera!
Back view
Overall his appointment today went great. His therapist was really happy with the progress he has made so far, but he still has a ways to go. Hopefully he can be out of his helmet by the end of next month, but we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment