I feel like most of my posts lately have been about Camden, so here is one dedicated to Miss Priss!
Days around here lately consist of lots of tantrums and fits (gotta love the terrible two's). She knows everything and doesn't need any help with anything because "I can do it by myself!!". But she is also full of hugs and kisses which she gives out freely and they will melt your heart. She is talking up a storm, using full sentences and asking 300 questions a minute. Some of these questions include "What's that?", "What's this?", "What are you doing?", "Where are you going?", "What are you eating?", "Why are you doing that?" -- most of the time she asks them quicker than we can answer them. It's like rapid fire. Geez!
Minnie from head to toe!
Play-doh is serious business!
playing with her bud Sofia
future Mia Hamm? :)
Ace!
Valentines day pj's and matching pink painted toes!
A few weeks ago we got a whopping 1" of snow, but they scraped enough together to make a snowman (complete with raisin eyes, a carrot nose and a JMU hat).
playing dress-up!
I just love her! Sorry I havent made more comments, I have been reading all of these but my at home computer wont show me the image thing, so I cant ever post! but Miss you Guys! Skylar and Hailey had such fun when she was here, I hope we can do it again soon!
ReplyDelete