Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Camden's Head - Update #3
WOW. Camden's head improvement is truly amazing.
He had a follow-up appointment Monday and his doctor thinks he could be out of his helmet for good within 3-5 weeks. I can't believe we're this close to the end already. It has really gone by fast.
His head is looking great but his doctor is slightly concerned about his neck. His head is still tilting slightly to the right, which means there is still some tightness in that side of his neck which is not being completely resolved with the stretches I am doing with him at home. She thinks he would benefit from seeing a physical therapist who can work on it a little more, so he will start that next week. His neck is definitely much better than when we first started but physical therapy will offer more exercises to treat it completely.
On an unrelated note, Cam is saying "mama" ALL the time now and I LOOOOOVE it!!! (Sorry Jamie, we're working on "dada"!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment