Monday, May 13, 2013

Salem, Here We Come!!!


I have neglected this blog for a little bit, but for good reason!  As most of you know, we're moving back HOME to Salem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry for the obnoxious amount of exclamation points but we are pretty darn excited)

Anyway, there has been so much excitement over the fact that we are moving home that I feel like the reason WHY we're moving home hasn't gotten nearly as much attention as it deserves.  And that reason is JAMIE IS AMAZING!  He has been promoted from Operations Manager here in Charlotte to Terminal Manager in Roanoke.  I just have to brag on him and say that 20+ people put in for the position.  He was one of four chosen for an interview, and ultimately the one they selected for the position.  That is a HUGE deal and I am SUPER proud of him!!! 

Last week was his first week and it was challenging to say the least but I know he will do great once he gets accustomed to the job.  The kids and I have been here in Charlotte preparing for the move which will be next week!  Woohoo!!  I am busy busy so this blog will probably be neglected for a bit while we move and get settled but I will be back with updates on the kids and other various life happenings. 

Thanks to all of our family for your love and support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment