So it has been brought to my attention that I have majorly neglected this blog! Oops. Did you miss us? We were so busy with the move and getting settled in that I kind of got out of the habit of posting.
Okay, well, speaking of the move, we moved into our new house in Salem May 24th. We love it! We are having issues with the air conditioner from where the
Camden has changed SO MUCH since my last post on him, which was 9 months. He is now 2 weeks away from turning ONE! I seriously cannot believe it. He is crawling (fast as lightning), pulling up, standing, and cruising all over the place! We are sure it will only be a matter of weeks until he is walking. He is into EVERYTHING-- including dog food, cords, and anything else he can possibly reach. He figured out which button turns on our stereo in the dining room, so he will go turn it on by himself and then start dancing as soon as the music comes on. I love that little stinker!
Now on to Hailey. The girl is a mess! I love this age so much. I swear she says something new every day that cracks us up. She will be starting preschool at Fort Lewis in August. Even though she won't be 3 until September they went ahead and accepted her since she's potty trained. Her preschool has had some summer camp programs that she's been attending and she loves it there. We have been really impressed so far by the teachers and the curriculum.
Hailey and Camden are quite the pair, let me tell you. They are SO CUTE playing together. He follows her around everywhere, always wanting to see where she's going or what she's playing with. It used to annoy her but now she doesn't mind, and she will even invite him to play with her. Today when I picked her up from preschool she told me "I missed Camden, mommy". Melt my heart!!
I am sure I am leaving out some stuff, but I plan to post more regularly so I will catch everyone up eventually!
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment