Thursday, October 24, 2013

Random Act of Kindness



Just wanted to share a little something special that happened to me today.

After the kids got up from their nap I had to run a couple of errands.  I needed a little afternoon pick-me-up, so I planned to hit the Starbucks drive-thru while I was out and about.  I scrounged up enough change to get a tall iced coffee (my usual).  I ordered it, and when I got to the window the lady told me that the car in front of me had already paid for it! 

Let me tell you, that just made my whole day.  I have been in a major funk because I am not having any luck with my job search (I could write a whole post about that) and that random act of kindness turned my entire day around!  I was in a great mood the rest of the day, all due to the generosity of a complete stranger.

I am definitely going to do this to someone else in the drive-thru soon, especially now that I know how much it can brighten someone's day!

Here's to paying it forward! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment