Friday, November 15, 2013

Catch-up


Once again, a "catch-up" post because I am bad about blogging consistently.  And I won't promise that will get any better because things are about to get hectic and crazy around here.

--I am going back to work full-time.  I am super excited but I am having major anxiety over how I am going to balance work, the house (cooking, cleaning, laundry), family time, etc.!  It is going to be a major adjustment for everyone, that's for sure, but I know once we get set in a routine it will all fall into place. 

--Hailey is thriving in preschool.  Absolutely lovin' it.  We LOVE picking her up and seeing her happy little face after a morning full of learning, crafts, and playtime with friends.  She loves telling us what she did that day. 

--Camden is growing and changing so much!  He is saying lots of new words.  His favorite is still "ball". Any object that is circular in shape is automatically a ball.  The other day I got him out of the car and he pointed up at the sky and screamed "ball!" and he was talking about the moon.  Some of his new words are car, bubble, cheese, choo-choo, book, nana (banana), to name a few. 

--Nothing really new with Jamie to report, so I will just say that he is amazing and wonderful and everything in between.  Seriously the best at working his tail off at work and at home, and being an amazing daddy, husband and supporter to us all. 

--I probably won't be posting many pictures here since we have the Shutterfly site and it would be kind of redundant.  I have been pretty good about keeping our Shutterfly photo page updated.  I also post videos regularly to our Youtube channel.  I get lots of good ones of the kids being silly around the house. 

Happy Friday to all!

1 comment:

  1. You have a shutterfly site??? I didnt know that!! Whats the link? Could ya post it here maybe or email me? Thanks!! Love yall miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete