Yesterday (Halloween) Hailey was a little lamb. Jamie and I went around going "baaa!" all afternoon and by the evening she was saying it after us. We took her to our church's trunk-or-treat and she got lots of candy, although we all know who will REALLY be eating most of it (mommy and daddy)! She looked adorable in her little outfit but had a sourpuss look on her face most of the evening, like she was mad at us for making her wear her costume. Jamie kept saying she reminded him of the little boy in a Christmas Story walking out in his bunny outfit.
| "baaaa!" |
| ready to go! |
To change the subject, she is WALKING! It seems like it happened overnight. She has been cruising all over the place for a while now, and then all of a sudden she let go and has taken off. It's so weird looking at her now and not seeing a baby anymore, but a toddler!
I posted a video on facebook of her dancing to "pumped up kicks", and a few people have asked me about the song because they have never heard it. You can listen to it here. I usually keep the TV on the music channel (Music Choice) all day while I'm cooking or cleaning, and she doesn't really pay much attention to any of the other songs, but as soon as her song comes on she stops dead in her tracks and starts dancing.
Happy midweek to everyone!
Such a cute costume!! I can't wait til we can all trick or treat together!! :) :)
ReplyDelete