Someone loves bath time.... See for yourself!!
In other news, she is walking all over the place. She is FAST! I turn my head for one second and she is already in the next room. Monday and Tuesday this week were really nice (weather-wise) so we spent a few afternoons at the park and she and I both made some friends. I met a couple of other stay-at-home moms and their little daughters (both were older but it was fun to watch them together). Hailey had a blast running through the leaves. We are really looking forward to the holidays this year. She's at such a fun age! It will be fun to watch her rip into her presents and see her reaction to the Christmas lights. It will also be fun to see her and Skylar together. Hailey will probably be following her everywhere she goes.
I will post again soon!
Too cute!!! I can't wait to see them together over the holidays either!! Skylar is going to be so excited to have her walking around! But she is quite the boss lately, so we'll have to make sure she isn't dragging her. lol Miss y'all!
ReplyDelete