It's a boy! We will have a cheerleader and a little football player!
For some reason blogger is being difficult and not letting me rotate the pictures, so sorry about that. You'll just have to tilt your head :)
little man's profile
his boy parts!
When the tech first started the ultrasound, he was standing on his head with his feet up in the air. And the whole time he was moving and flipping around, so she had to keep poking him to get him to turn and flip back so she could see what she needed to see because he wouldn't hold still. As if today wasn't enough evidence, this little boy is very active already! I first felt him moving about a month ago, and I can feel him moving all the time now. I never felt Hailey move quite that early, and when I did, the movement wasn't as noticeable. He is going to be a wild one - I can already tell!
Thanks to everyone for all of your congratulations and kind words! We are very blessed for all of the support from our friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment