Here is little miss Hailey all dressed up to go to her Valentine's day party.
I had to back her into a corner to get this second picture because she wouldn't stand still. Check out her sweet little shirt with her name on it. That was from her aunt Kristen!
As I mentioned, I took her to a Valentine's party hosted by one of my friends I had met here and she had a great time. The kiddies all exchanged valentines and ate lots of yummy food :)
Reading a story on Valentine's morning
Sweets for my sweet. I made Jamie one of his favorites: chocolate-peanut butter sandwich cookies.
The day after Valentine's, I sat Hailey in her pack-and-play for just a minute to take the dogs out, and when I came back inside, this is what I found:
She had gotten into my chocolates and had herself a little snack :) After I took these pictures, I was laughing so hard and I asked her what she was doing she just smiled at me and had dark chocolate all over her teeth, which made me crack up even more. She is such a nut.
We hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment