Hailey likes to hide from us, in corners or behind furniture. In this video you will see her hiding spot in her room, between her bed and the wall. This is usually where she runs when I get her out of the bath and tell her to go to her room so we can put on her pajamas.
This next one cracks me up. She has been doing this for a couple of days now and I finally caught it on video tonight. She uses the little handheld scanner on her cash register as a phone and jabbers up a storm.
And here's just a few pictures from my phone over the past several days...
Helping me with laundry. Her favorite part is cleaning out the lint trap!
She grabbed my oven mitt off the counter while I was baking muffins and took off with it.
I'm in the kitchen loading the dishwasher, I peak my head around the corner to check on her in the next room, and this is what I see. She had pulled the chips off the table and decided to help herself. Priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment