Here is what has been going on with us in the past week and a half since I haven't been able to post.
We have introduced Hailey to the potty to start getting her familiar with it. She has been showing some interest, so we figured why not. Several times in the past few weeks, she has peed in the floor after her bath and then said "pee pee", so we know she understands what that means. She will point to her little potty and say "potty" or "pee pee". Last week I had it in the living room, sat her on it and told her to pee pee. She sat there for a few minutes and then walked over to the corner and peed on the floor instead and then said "pee pee!". Crazy girl. Oh well, we are learning! Who knows, maybe we can have her somewhat potty trained by the time baby brother gets here this summer.
Some of her newest words are boo-boo, towel, apple (this is our favorite word that she says because she says "bapple"), shoes, socks, peas, turtle, and bubble.
Storytime at the library last week:
baby brother comes everywhere with us now
taking a little stroll!
she points out every single bird, tree, car, bike and doggie in sight!
feeding Roxy one little piece at a time. Bless her heart!
Easter morning - digging into her basket!
a slinky!
going on an egg hunt!
bad hair day!
We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I plan on doing a post on baby boy tomorrow with some various updates. I had another ultrasound today and got some more pictures, including a couple good ones of his face. I will also reveal the name we've decided on. Stay tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment