Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blah...

If you checked the blog today hoping to see some cute pictures of Hailey, you might want to skip this post. 

We are both in the dumps, just trying to hang in there.  It's no secret that Jamie's job has him very discouraged so he is really struggling with that.  It's really taking a toll on the both of us.  As for me, I am majorly lonely, homesick and hate seeing my husband in such a funk.  I think Charlotte would actually be slightly tolerable if Jamie somewhat enjoyed his job, was happier, and had more time during the week to spend with us, but unfortunately that's not the case.  I know in my heart that God put us here for a reason but we are really having a hard time trying to be patient waiting for Him to reveal that reason to us. 

So, we will have to keep waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment