Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Katy's Wedding Weekend!


  Sorry for my little blog hiatus.  I've been out of town the past two weekends and the days in between have been so hectic. 

  Anyway, this past weekend I was in central PA to be a bridesmaid in one of my best friends' Katy's wedding.  Jamie kept the kiddos at home (with some help from mawmaw and pawpaw).  It was SO great to see my girlfriends and celebrate with Katy! 


Friday night rehearsal dinner.  Best friends since freshman year of college! 
 
 
Loving on the bride-to-be!
 
 
Cheers to Katy!  Having mimosas while getting our hair and makeup done for the wedding!
 
 
Celebrating with the new Mrs. DiPasquale!  Love you Katy!
 
 
These girls have been like my sisters ever since we all met freshman year at JMU in 2003. Here we are now in 2012 and we are still best friends. Every time we get together it's like no time has passed since we last saw each other.  I just love them!

  The days leading up to the trip I was having major anxiety about traveling so far away from my babies.  But let me tell you, I NEEDED that weekend!  I hadn't had a break from "mommyhood" since Hailey was born.  I didn't know what to do with myself with no diaper bag to carry around, no carseats to fasten, no diapers to change, no baby to feed, no toddler to chase around.  I missed them though!  I missed my "big baby" too.  Props to Jamie for keeping the babes so I could enjoy a weekend away!  Love you hunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment