{Let me first start off by saying I haven't meant to neglect this blog. I haven't had many photos to share lately because my camera has been acting up the past couple of weeks and it has finally bitten the dust. I am stressin' because anyone who knows me knows I take 900 pictures a day of the kids and now I'm not able to. Don't even get me started on that.}
Anyway, we got our Christmas tree on Saturday and I did manage to get a few pictures of that adventure:
on the hunt for the perfect tree!
We pretty much got the biggest tree they had since we have no ceiling cap in our living room (the ceiling goes all the way up to the 2nd floor). It's huge. Just call us the Griswolds.
We also have two little mini trees that will individually be for Hailey and Camden. I got the set on clearance a couple years ago so we figured it would be cute to give the kids their own little tree. We got separate ornaments for those and will decorate Hailey's with pink ornaments and Camden's with blue.
Afterward we came home and had homemade beef stew, biscuits, and pumpkin pie (yes I know Thanksgiving is over but I had never made one before and wanted to). We spent the evening listening to Christmas music, putting up all our Christmas decor (i.e. Hailey tearing into boxes/bins and strewing stuff throughout the house) and decorating the tree (i.e. putting ornaments on and Hailey taking them right back off).
Our house is definitely decked out in Christmas decorations (I will post pictures soon hopefully) and we love it! We are 90% done with shopping-- but have lots of wrapping to do. Bring on Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment