Friday, December 21, 2012
Sickies
I intended on a couple of posts this week but the kiddos have both been sick and I haven't been able to get much done. Hailey was sick over the weekend and into the first part of the week. After a doctor visit she tested negative for the flu, thank goodness, but instead had an upper respiratory infection. She is finally better but now poor little Camden has the crud. He has a cold with a nasty cough as well as an ear infection on top of that. He is just miserable!! I pray this passes soon because I hate seeing him like this. Not to mention, there has been a serious lack of sleep around here. Poor buddy has been up the past 2 nights screaming because his ear hurts.
Sick kids are just pitiful. Time for these sickie germs to hit the road so we can all hopefully be healthy in time for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment