Sunday, February 10, 2013
A Very Random Post
I just got done getting a head start on dinner for tomorrow, baked some cookies and made some homemade granola balls. Now I am sitting here watching the Grammys all by my lonesome while everyone else is asleep.
Our kids are just awesome. Tonight we were all hanging out in the living room, and Hailey was dancing and jumping around. Camden was sitting on the floor watching her intently and just cracking up! It was the cutest thing. It was something simple and little but tonight will be one of those memories that stays with me forever. I love when he laughs at her!
I usually do my weekly grocery trip during the week but I went today by myself and left the kids with Jamie while they napped and it was glorious! When I got home I felt so refreshed like I had just been to the spa. All from going to the store alone. Is that sad?? Haha!
Be back soon with a "real" post. I have lots of pictures to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment