Cam turned 6 months last week! I waited til today to do a post so I could include his stats from his check-up this afternoon.
Holy cow. Time is FLYING! How is he 6 months old already???
- weight: 21 lbs 2 oz.
- length: 29 inches (whoa!)
- still no teeth (where are they??)
- lovin' his solid foods. He's had apples, bananas, sweet potatoes (his favorite by far), carrots, and peas (he hates those and can't be fooled even by mixing them with applesauce).
- clothes: 9-12 months
- Remember how I said a while back that he was on a great nap schedule? HA! That went out the window pretty much immediately after that post. Naps nowadays consist of him catnapping in the car while we're out and about, or falling asleep while nursing.
- Remember how I also said that he was a great night sleeper? Yeah, not anymore. I don't know what his deal is but ever since he hit 4 months he's been waking 2-3 times a night, sometimes more. Next week we'll be out of town but as soon as we get back home in our normal environment I plan on nipping that in the bud (i.e. letting him "self-soothe" back to sleep).
- Today was day 3 in his band and he has done wonderful. He doesn't even notice it's there. I was worried that he would have trouble adjusting to sleeping in it at night but it hasn't affected him at all.
Hailey went with me today to his check-up, and he had to get a couple of shots. She watched the nurse give a shot in each leg and then she immediately patted his legs and gave each "boo boo" a kiss and then said "all better baby Camden!". OMG people... it doesn't get more adorable than that!!
Happy half-birthday Camden! We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment