Friday, September 20, 2013
Kids Updates!
Hailey and Camden are growing so fast!
First off, I can't believe Hailey is THREE! We had her party at Chuck E. Cheese and she had a ball. We practically had the whole place to ourselves since it was on a Tuesday night so that was nice.
She is absolutely loving her preschool. Loves her teachers and loves all her friends. Every day when we pick her up she loves to tell us what she did that day, show us the craft(s) she made, tell us who she played with, etc. It's adorable. Right now she only goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday for half days but we are probably going to bump her up to 5 days since she is doing so well with it.
One of the cutest things about the stage she is in right now is how she pronounces her "L's" as "W's".
little = "Camden is my wittle brother"
look = "wook Mommy!!"
like = "I don't wike it"
She is honestly the best big sister to Camden. She plays with him, shares her toys (most of the time!), shows him how to do things, and "reads" to him.
Camden is a mess and a handful. We love that little stinker. He is getting much closer to walking. He is taking steps daily now. He waves, plays peek-a-boo, claps and says "yay!". His current vocabulary includes doggie, bye bye, mama, dada, ball, and we are working on sissy.
Let me just say, if anyone ever wanted to know if boys are really that much different than girls, I am here to tell them YES!! He pretty much NEVER sits still. The only time he is still is when he is sleeping, eating, or strapped in his carseat (against his will -haha!). He is always moving, always on the go. Getting into a cabinet, pulling the strings on the window blinds, playing with cords, unraveling the entire roll of toilet paper, climbing anything and everything in sight, opening drawers and pulling everything out, pushing any kind of button he can find (remote, dvd player), I could go on and on! The kid hates his pack-n-play since it confines him but it's seriously the only place he can't get into any trouble or hurt himself.
I have a zillion pictures I need to post. I created a Shutterfly account but have been having trouble uploading pics from my phone. As soon as I do that I will give the link as well as the link to our Youtube channel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment