No progress since last week! :(
I am still at 50% and 1 cm. Boo!
I have been feeling really uncomfortable the past couple of days. I don't know if it's the heat or what. I can definitely tell that Camden has dropped. It's really hard to move in certain ways. My hands and feet have started to swell a little bit-- just enough to where I had to take off my wedding rings because they were really tight. I feel so naked without them! I am getting tired really easily now too. Tired is not an option when you have a toddler running around, so this is not good! At the end of the past couple of days my back, legs and feet have been really sore. I have also been doing alot of running around though, so I'm sure that's part of it. Thankfully Camden's nursery is finally done (yay!!) and most of the items on my "nesting list" are done so I can relax and put my feet up after Hailey goes to bed.
On a somber note, we miss Roxy so much! I am trying not to think about it because I start to cry if I do. The house seems so empty without her. Poor Lucy looks so sad and it's breaking my heart. I did get an email from Roxy's new family letting me know that she is doing really well so far, so that is helping me get through this.
As I mentioned, Cam's nursery is done so I will try and remember to post pictures tonight! Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment