I cannot believe our blonde-haired, blue-eyed "baby" girl is 2 years old today!
We celebrated her birthday with presents and cake and ice cream last night, since Jamie had to work today.
We've had a great day. She went to storytime at the library this morning which she loves, and this afternoon she got to play with her best buddy Sofia.
mmmm, cupcakes!
This morning I asked her what she wanted for her birthday breakfast and she said "ice cream!" and then when Jamie asked her what she wanted for lunch, she said the same thing. She is definitely my child!!
She has been told "Happy Birthday" so many times today that by the end of the night she was running around yelling "Happy Birthdayyy, Happy Birthdayyy!".
September 17, 2010. Hailey Nicole Crotts, born at 2:17 p.m.
6 months
1 year
18 months
2 years
Happy 2nd Birthday Hailey-bug! How has it already been 2 whole years? Time flies when you're having fun. And we have had SO much fun with you. You have brought us so much joy in your 2 years here on earth! We love you baby girl!
"Happy Birthday to my big sissy! I love you!"





Happy Birthday Miss Hailey!! I LOVE your panthers shirt!!! I miss you so much, and can't wait until the holidays when we get to see you lots more!!! Love, Uncle Karl, Aunt Sara, and Skylar
ReplyDelete