I am thankful for a few things today:
- Roxy's new "mommy" has kept in touch with me to let me know that she is doing great and has also emailed me some pictures of Roxy with her kids. I still miss her so much but this has made it SO much easier on me. She really looks happy in the photos.
- We received wonderful news concerning the health of a precious and dear family member on Monday. Nothing short of a miracle. God is so great.
- I randomly stumbled across another mom's blog last night who also has a son named Camden James. Not only do they share the same first and middle name, but the even crazier part is that her Camden had the exact same kidney issue when he was younger as our Camden does now. What are the chances?! I contacted her and she was gracious enough to email me back and share her experience. Her Camden is now perfectly healthy! This is how she ended her email to me: "Glad you found me in the blogosphere! What a random coincidence! Or maybe not so random. You never know how God might be guiding your life:)". She is so right! Thanks Anne!
- I saved the best for last. I am most thankful for these 3 people:
No comments:
Post a Comment