Random Thoughts
- I am embarrassed to admit that I love Taylor Swift's new song, even though it has got to be the dumbest song ever written.
- Camden has been sleeping awesome the past few nights. Monday night 12 hours straight, and then Tuesday and last night 9 hours straight.
- Hailey's 2nd birthday party is planned for the 23rd in Salem. She loves Minnie Mouse so that will be the theme.
- Skype is awesome. We just started using it (we're late technology bloomers) with my dad so he can see and talk to Hailey. It's so cool! If you have it, find me-- my username is melcrotts1.
- Jamie is now working nights (6:30pm-4:30am). Now his sleep schedule is all out of whack!
- Hailey keeps saying something that sounds like "oh sh*t" and we can't figure out what she means by it. Funny, confusing and embarrassing at the same time.
- Charlotte is expensive. Gas and grocery prices here are seriously ridiculous. I miss Sheetz and Kroger!!
- Fall is in the air! Cooler temperatures, pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks, and baking season!
- I love our kiddos! They are my world!
lol!! i remember when Skylar said, oh s*it at that age, and right in the middle of thanksgiving.. yay. lol but i know your mouth is much better than mine, so im sure shes not saying that. and I LOVE taylors new song!! hahaa, thats crazy jamie is working nights! he'll have to give me tips, ill be working 7p-7a here in a couple months!! it was soo good to get to see you guys, and get to hold my niece and nephew:) have a good weekend!!
ReplyDelete