Friday, September 14, 2012

Wishy Washy


This is how days around here have been going lately...

In the morning, I ask Hailey if she wants milk or juice.  She says "juice!".  So I give her juice.  Then she says, "I don't want it!  I want milk!". 

Then I ask her if she wants cereal or oatmeal.  She says "oatmeal!".  So I serve her oatmeal.  Then she says, "I don't want it!  I want cereal!". 

At snacktime, she specifically asks me for applesauce.  So I get her applesauce.  Then she says "I don't want it!  I want grapes!". 

At bedtime, I pick 2 books out and let her pick which one she wants me to read to her.  She'll grab one and say "this one!".  So I start reading.  Halfway through the first page, she grabs it out of my hand, shuts it, and picks up the OTHER book, and says, "I want this one!". 

It's a good thing she's cute.



1 comment:

  1. I ALWAYS joke around and say it's a good thing my kids are so cute!! lol

    ReplyDelete