Friday, May 25, 2012

Great News!!

  I had the ultrasound this morning and we are so excited to report that Camden's kidneys are perfect!  The one that was still slightly dilated that they wanted to check went down to normal size as the doctors predicted it would.  So that means we are done with this issue and the only appointments I have now are my routine check-ups until he gets here.  God is so good!

I got to see several views of him in 4d too while I was there.  We never did 4d with Hailey so it was so neat to see!!

His face!  How cool is this!?
(That is the umbilical cord in front of his mouth)
He has Jamie's nose!!!

8 more weeks til we get to meet our little man! 


  We are heading home to Salem for Memorial Day weekend so I won't be posting again until we get back.  Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment