Now that you've had your cute fix for today in my previous post...
Jamie and I were discussing over the weekend about all of the events we have coming up in the next few months. The obvious one, of course, is Camden's arrival sometime in July. Between now and the fall, we are supposed to attend several baby showers, wedding showers, bachelorette parties, friends kids' birthday parties, and weddings. I have been stressing so much over how we are going to be able to make all of these events, especially since some of them are within a few weeks after Camden will be here. Between Jamie not having the time to take off of work (after he takes a few days around Camden's arrival), gas money (money is VERY tight until our house sells), making arrangements for our dogs, and the obvious hurdle of incorporating a fourth family member into our routine, I am about to pull my hair out trying to figure out how we will do it all. Jamie and I have concluded that, as much as we hate it, some of the events we just won't be able to make. Certain ones are taking priority and the others will have to take a backseat. Instead of worrying about "how we will look" if we can't attend something, we have to focus on OUR life's circumstances at the moment and go from there.
Whew. I feel better now.
No comments:
Post a Comment