A few weeks ago, Daddy taught her how to say "please" when she wants something. She now thinks that she can have whatever she wants as long as she says "please" first-- especially food. Seriously, the kid is worse than a dog when it comes to begging for food. If she sees or hears a bag of chips, or one of us in the kitchen fixing ourselves something to eat, she is immediately right there holding out her little hand saying "please?". We do feed her - I promise! She also will say "help please" (more like "hep peez") when she needs help opening or reaching for something.
Her vocabulary and communication skills have really exploded in the past several weeks. It's a really amazing thing to witness her saying new words and phrases every week. Just a couple of days ago I overheard her tell the dogs to hush when they were barking at something out the window (wonder where she got that from?).
Here's just a few recent pictures:
"I fetched you a stick! Oh wait, I'm not a dog?"
brainfreeze!!
it's not easy being this glamourous!
she loves kissing the doggies
No comments:
Post a Comment