Today I had a routine check-up for baby Camden. Doctor says everything looks great. When he was measuring my stomach, Cam was moving all over the place and the doctor asked me if I had espresso for breakfast. I told him no, that he does that ALL THE TIME! When I was pregnant with Hailey, she moved, but goodness, not like this boy! He is on the move all the time. I don't think he ever sleeps. It constantly feels like he is doing jumping jacks in there. Jamie has even been able to see my stomach moving around from the opposite end of the couch.
Ultrasound #3 where they will check his right kidney which is still slightly enlarged is next Friday, so I will keep everyone posted after that appointment. In the meantime, please pray that everything looks normal!
Here are the letters I made for his room to go with his sporty theme. They will go on the wall above his crib.
I am also working on a shelf for him like this one I did for Hailey's room last year:
I will post a picture as soon as it's done!
No comments:
Post a Comment