Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sweet Dreams

  Bedtime is one of my favorite times of the day with our Hailey-bug because I love how excited she gets over her bedtime story.  She LOVES books.  After her bath (which tonight was more like a jacuzzi complete with the bubbles because we had chili for dinner - if you know what I mean), we comb hair, brush teeth, get into jammies and then I tell her to pick out a book.  She marches right over to her bookshelf and usually picks out the same one for a week straight.  She climbs into the rocker and is ready to read!


Tonight (and last night) she chose "Morris Goes to School" which used to be one of my books when I was about 10 or so.


  After the story and I say "the end", she walks right over to her bed and says "up!" for me to put her in it.  I seriously cannot believe sometimes how easily she goes to bed.  I know one day this will change and she will fight it, but for now I am loving it.  Speaking of that, one of our goals to accomplish before Camden gets here is to have her transitioned to a toddler bed because we are moving her crib to his room.  Hopefully we will have that set up in a couple of weeks or so and it will go smoothly.  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment