We cannot thank our family enough for all that we got for baby Camden at the shower. We are definitely blessed! Now it's time for me to really focus on getting the nursery set up now that we have most everything we need. Right now it's a MESS. See for yourself, but don't judge me!
I told you!!
I definitely have my work cut out for me! I still have to finish his shelf and I am going to have to re-paint the letters that I made because the shade of blue I painted them is too light and doesn't go with the bedding. Jamie is only working 8-5 this week because of some training that he's doing, so he will at least be here in the evenings to help with Hailey and the nursery. I am going to get so spoiled this week with these work hours!
And lastly I will leave you with a picture of Miss Hailey doing what she does best, taste-testing some goodies we made yesterday. These were rice krispie treats drizzled with Nutella.
yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment