Monday, June 4, 2012

Hailey's "big girl" bed!

  Saturday Jamie put together Hailey's new bed and moved her crib to Camden's room.  It's so bittersweet that she is no longer sleeping in a crib!! :(



checkin' it out


We think she likes it :)



So Saturday night was her first night sleeping in it.  Jamie and I put her to bed and then went downstairs and waited.  We really expected to have to go upstairs and put her back to bed a few times.  We listened over the monitor to her talking / playing a little bit and then when I went to check on her about 30 minutes later she was sleeping soundly in it.  We couldn't believe it!  She did just as well last night.  Naptime has been a totally different story though.  Yesterday I put her down for a nap and all she did was play for 2 hours.  Finally she got quiet and when I went to check on her she had passed out in the floor, so that's where she napped.  Same thing today.  I put her down at noon and she is still playing as I type this at 1:30.  Hopefully she will make her way to the bed today instead of the floor!   


No comments:

Post a Comment