Thursday, June 21, 2012

ONE MONTH!!!

Baby Camden is due in ONE MONTH!?

Yes, this would be me panicking.

I feel like I still have so much to do and very little time in which to get it done.  With Jamie not being here during the week it's so hard to get stuff done with Hailey running around.  She loves to "help" me, aka undo everything I just did. 

So far, I have washed all of Cam's newborn and 0-3 month size clothes and put the bedding in his crib.  That's it. I still have to finish his nursery (mostly decorational stuff) and we are still trying to find a reasonably priced dresser.  We were going to try and get by without one for now since we will be moving at the beginning of 2013 and it would just be an extra piece of furniture to deal with, but now I am realizing he really does need one because he has ALOT of clothes between the stuff I got at my shower and hand-me-downs.

Ultimately we really do have everything we need, the necessities, if he were to come early, it's just little stuff here and there that is still undone and driving me crazy.  Most of the stuff on my to-do list has nothing to do with him, the actual baby, anyway.  It's mostly random cleaning and organizational things that I want to get done around the house.  I have the most unexplainable urge to clean out and reorganize every cabinet and closet in our house.  Nesting is majorly kicking in.  I'm going to do a little each night after Hailey goes to bed.  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go start with the kitchen.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment