Friday, June 29, 2012

37 weeks = FULL TERM!

  I had my 37 week appt with Dr. Fishburne today.  Baby Camden is doing great.  Heartbeat and size are both perfect.  He is head down, ready to go!  I am already 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated.  Crazy!  With Hailey I never made any progress on my own until the very last week (and even then it was hardly anything) so this is good.  It also explains all the cramping I've been having on and off for the past week or so- which is pretty much my cervix & uterus "getting ready to do their thing" as my doctor put it-- haha!  My appointments are every week now, so I'm anxious to see how much more progress I may have made by next Friday.

  Just wanted to give everyone a quick update.  Hailey is down for a nap so it's time for me to get cracking on some more of my to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment