Thursday, June 28, 2012

What Have We Been Up To?


Melissa:   
Nesting like crazy!! Nesting is such a weird thing that you can't really understand until you are pregnant and experiencing it.  I have been in a cleaning / organization frenzy the past 3 days.  Things are starting to come together though, so it's paying off.


we are silly




Jamie: 
Still doing a great job of working crazy long hours and balancing being the most amazing husband and father all while functioning on a major lack of sleep.  He is the best! 




 



Hailey:

raiding our underwear drawers (don't worry, they're clean!)...



seeing Daddy off to work...



working on her tan...



and hanging out on the potty.





  And on a really sad note, as most of you know, Roxy will be leaving us soon.  We have had 2 incidents of her snapping at Hailey that have given us a good scare.  Anyone who knows me knows that I love my dogs like my own children, but of course I would never put Hailey's safety at risk for their sake.  This is seriously killing me but I know in my heart it has to be done.  Luckily, thanks to my mom, I found a really sweet family who has been wanting a dachshund for quite some time and they will be taking her.  She will be leaving us on Monday :(  I cannot even type, talk, or think about it without starting to cry. 


  I will post again soon with updates on Hailey's potty training, Cam's nursery progress, and my doctor's appointment tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment