Friday, August 24, 2012

Camden is One Month!


Our baby boy is one month old today!!



We can't believe it's already been a whole month.  It has flown by!  It seems like just yesterday he was born. 

I can really tell that he's starting to fill out some.  He was long and skinny when we brought him home.  He's still skinny, but his little cheeks and legs are starting to plump up a little bit.  In a few months I'm sure he'll be a little chunker like Hailey was!  At his last doctor's visit, he was 8 lb 11 oz at one week old.  If I had to guess I'd say he's probably around 10-11 pounds now, maybe more?  His newborn size clothes are getting pretty snug and he has outgrown his newborn size diapers and is now wearing a size 1.  Sniff, sniff!  He has his one month check-up next week, and I can't wait to see how much he's grown!  He's still a decent sleeper most nights, sleeping 4-5 hours at a time.  There's been a few nights where he's gone as long as 6-7 hours.  He's definitely spending more time awake during the day now, taking in all the sights and sounds.  Definitely my #1 challenge of having a boy so far is trying to avoid the surprise vertical stream of pee during diaper changes!  There's been lots of times where he's actually peed and it's gone on the wall and even in his own face! 

Happy one month birthday, little buddy!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment