Hi! I saw your post on someone else's page about also being a SAHM of 2 (I am as well), and skipped on over here to check out your blog. I've been searching for more moms/women to follow and be active with on here, so I thought I'd say hello! ~Tiffany
This is so cute!! Skylar does the same thing.. little girls are all about their babies!! I am so excited to see how Skylar does with Cam, since she hasnt seen a little little baby in a long time! Love you guys!
Hi! I saw your post on someone else's page about also being a SAHM of 2 (I am as well), and skipped on over here to check out your blog.
ReplyDeleteI've been searching for more moms/women to follow and be active with on here, so I thought I'd say hello!
~Tiffany
This is so cute!! Skylar does the same thing.. little girls are all about their babies!! I am so excited to see how Skylar does with Cam, since she hasnt seen a little little baby in a long time! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete