I love this man! He is undoubtedly the best husband and father on the planet. He works so hard for our family. During the week he is only around an hour or two per day, but let me tell you, he makes that time count! There are many mornings when he wakes up way earlier than he has to just to spend time with us before he leaves for work. Same thing on the weekends. Instead of sleeping in, he wakes up early to spend the days with his family. I love watching him be a father to our children, hearing him talk about his hopes for them and memories he wants to make with them. Not only does he genuinely care for our kids, but he does for me as well. He is always there for me, never failing to stop and sincerely ask me how I'm doing or if there's anything I need. He is thoughtful, generous, kind, and the most unselfish person I've ever known.
I love this little stinker. This girl cracks me up on a daily basis. It's impossible to have a bad day when she's around, even on her cranky days. I love her smile, her laugh, the way she bats her eyes at you when she's doing something mischievious, how she shares my love of country music and starts dancing when I have it on, how she says "Mommy's song!" when a song comes on she knows I like, and how she gives unexpected hugs and kisses that will melt your heart! She is my little helper in everything I do, from laundry to baking to now taking care of "the baby" together.
My little man, who I've only known for two weeks, but I love so much! He is so sweet and snuggly. I love his long skinny fingers and toes, his little chicken legs, and his pretty blue eyes! He is always smiling in his sleep, which is the cutest thing ever. I just adore him, even though he pees on me almost every time I open his diaper!
Thank you Lord for my husband and our two little blessings!

No comments:
Post a Comment