So tonight Hailey made my heart melt like butter. I was getting her ready for her bath and Camden was in his bouncy seat right there with us, and he started to fuss. Hailey runs over to him and starts kissing him all over his face, then starts rubbing the top of his head. I seriously almost cried.
I don't want to rush Cam growing up but I am excited to see them interact / play together as he gets older.
She has also been asking to hold him alot lately. I always let her when she asks. When I'm holding him she'll say "hold him!" and then climb up on the couch beside me and wait patiently for me to arrange the boppy pillow around her so she can "hold him".
We honestly have not seen one bit of jealousy from her so far, knock on wood. When Camden is nursing and she asks for something, I sometimes have to tell her "in a minute" or "as soon as the baby's done eating" or something like that, and she's always so patient.
And, on a random note, I thought I'd share a recipe for Queso Taco Pasta Bake. I found it on Pinterest a while back and have made it several times. I actually made it tonight, which is why I had it on my mind. I usually try not to cook with ground beef a whole lot since it's not really good for you, but this is an exception, because it's awesome!
http://picky-palate.com/2012/05/14/queso-taco-pasta-bake/
This is adorable!! Im so glad shes being so good with him:) I cant wait for it to be MY turn to hold him!!!!
ReplyDelete