Friday, August 17, 2012

Quick Update

Well, both kiddos are napping, the laundry is done, dishes are washed, house is cleaned, grocery list is made, so what do I do with myself??  Perfect opportunity for a quick blog post with a few updates.

Camden is doing great.  He is such a good baby!  For the most part he's been eating about every 4 hours at night, which isn't too shabby for being only 3 weeks old.  I've been trying to get him on somewhat of a "schedule", and I think it's working.  The past few nights I've gotten him to sleep about 9, and he's slept until about 3.  He eats then goes right back to sleep until about 7.  I'll take it!  Hailey goes to bed about 8:30-9 so I figure if I can get them down at the same time, it will allow me to get some stuff done at night because I definitely don't have the time during the day! 

Hailey is also doing great.  I can't believe she will be 2 in a month!  What!?  Where has the time gone!?  Jamie and I said we're going to start calling her Polly the Parrot because she repeats everything we say lately. 

We get out of the house every day, whether its to run errands or go to the park or playground on a playdate.  I have to plan the day in 2-3 hour increments around Camden's feeding schedule, which has been the only challenge.  I just got my breast pump so now I can pump a bottle to take on the go so he can eat while we're out and about.  That will definitely make things easier. 

Life is very busy nowadays with two babies but I love it!  The days fly by.  I make sure to take several pictures each day of both kiddos because it's already going by so fast and I don't want to miss anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment